The Punks are coming, the soup’s being made, and our escapologist’s warming up, but what about YOU? What do you need to do..?
Soup is TOMORROW 8 March. 2.30pm start, Epic Quest, 24 Wallis Ave (off Colchester Road, Prittlewell).
- a BOWL, A SPOON AND (optional) A CUSHION – just in case there’s not enough seating (we’re never sure how many are coming!
- donation of £5 or what you want/can pay. Kids are free.
- anything you want to share – magazines, books, business cards or craft items to sell
- kids games and colouring books to keep the youngsters and young at heart happy
- musical instruments for some jamming
- food – such as rolls, herbal teas or soft drinks, to add to the feast if you wish. Don’t bring too much, and only bring stuff you’re happy to take home if it not needed, or that you’re happy for us to pass onto a foodbank
- anything else you think would add to the friendly party atmosphere!
We looking forward to meeting you. Bring friends!